The Art of Mindful Decision Making
Adults make thousands of decisions a day. Unfortunately, way too many of these decisions are made under stress and when we are emotionally hijacked.
Based on the award-winning book Better Decisions Better Thinking Better Outcomes: How to go from Mind Full to Mindful Leadership, we will share tips and techniques for becoming more mindful when we talk about making decisions in our professional and personal lives.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Key factors impacting the brain in decision making.
- How stress and anxiety impact decision making.
- How purposeful breathing helps improve decision making.
- Why multitasking is not the answer.
- Tips for managing stress or crisis.
- Tips for shifting to mindful and rational decision making.